How we can help
In today's competitive business world you have to make your messages clear and simple. Minerva Solutions, Inc. can help align promotional activities with your overall marketing goals.
CopywritingAdvertisements, sales literature, articles, whitepapers, SEO-optimized web copy, press releases.
Website ManagementManagement of your site's content; site creation with our development partners.
Email MarketingResponsive promotional emails and newsletters.
Book PromotionAssistance with writing and editing, as well as promoting your published book.
How we've helped others:
- Attracted targeted search engine traffic to client websites through a combination of SEO copywriting and SEO best practices.
- Positioned clients as experts in their industries by ghostwriting and placing articles in industry publications, arranging for them to become monthly columnists, editing and publishing monthly email newsletters with worldwide subscribers, and providing SEO services to attract web visitors.
- Promoted several business books with content-rich websites, publicity to other websites that promote or review books, copywriting articles, and development of online e-newsletters.
- Launched and promoted business blogs, helping strategize on content, direction, design, and execution.
- Set clients up on social media, enabling them to join conversations and broaden their online presence.
Andrea’s vast knowledge and experience with online book marketing made her an invaluable member of the marketing and publicity team. Her hands-on participation and marketing tactics helped increase the book’s visibility in the marketplace and added a crucial element to the book’s overall marketing and promotional strategy.
She’ll work tirelessly on your behalf, and produce the results you want. And she’s easy to work with, accessible, and always on the lookout for great, new ideas to help you
She’s a top-flight professional and a personal pleasure to work with.
This venture has been very successful. Actually, it has exceeded my wildest expectations! You have opened up a whole new world for me.
She possesses a rare combination of astute business sense and web page design that enabled us to create efficient, effective web sites. She delivers excellent work in a timely manner, and is a delight to work with on a project. I would hire her again in a heartbeat!
Andrea is a very talented and dependable writer who knows how to take volumes of information and "bubble" it up to a big picture view that's so essential to good marketing. She really knows how to cut through the fluff to get to the stuff.
Creating an e-newsletter that can engage a target audience is so difficult in this world of technology-and-information overload. Andrea is able to hone messages to fit an e-newsletter format in such a way that the important information is not diluted, but directed. She is able to find the audience, and provide for them the material they need to spark and hold their interest. Moreover, she gives them something they can use going forward.
Working with Andrea has been more than I could have hoped. Did great work on my newsletter and websites, and getting Trusted Leader on the search engines, with truly optimal placements. The money I have spent on her from the time of the book launch has been a superb investment--far better than the multiples I have spent with my high-profile NYC-based publicists. Fast, reliable, accurate, good eye for detail, puts clients (and their customers) squarely in her sights. She's a real marketing professional.